Cut Sew Create Sewing Tote, Pincushion & Sewing Caddy Kit By Moda
Cut Sew Create Sewing Tote, Pincushion & Sewing Caddy Kit
Sewing Tote, Pincushion & Sewing Caddy
Skills you will learn: Create a button hole and sew a zipper
Skill Level: Advanced
- Cut and sew panel measuring 53"x43"
- Detailed instructions with illustrations and diagrams
You will need the following supplies:
- Poly fil
- One 1" button
- Pellon batting 1 sided fusible
- Light weight 1 sided interfacing
- Button hole attachment for sewing machine
- 12" zipper
Sewing supplies are essential to sewing and this project is perfect for holding all your supplies and more. This three piece sewing kit includes one tote to hold all your large supplies. One caddy to hold all your small supplies and one pincushion to keep all those pins in one place. This kit will teach you how to sew a button, create a buttonhole and install a zipper plus other useful skills. The perfect project to learn everything about sewing!